The ward is a factory for the Combine
Monthly Archives: July 2008
it appears, some captain Nemo can change a ticket milestone in the .org trac (yeah, no Sandbox for you) without leaving any tracks.
congrats on 2.6 release! wander how many more tickets have had their milestone mass shifted this nemo way?
and, yes, I like knitting (it’s almost as good as wanking). for quite a time, didn’t you know?
that’s what I’ve been told just before getting banned from .com fora for good.
now let’s have a look what these forums are actually about on this week:
so what do we have here? it appears the hot ten consists totally out of the ‘Off Topic’ forums threads:
- all times #1 is about pimping your blog. whadda ya think forums are for then?
- #2, #3, #8 and #9 apparently are forum games. definitely yet another purpose;
- #4 is a technical thread. people like to test their avatars;
- #5 — that’s where you can get away with bitching about people you’re supposed to ‘support’;
- #6 — you ought to ask yourself what this thread is about. I got no time for such a research;
- #7 is where hit whores brag about their achievements;
- and, finally, #10 is yet another ‘pimp my blog’ thread. for some reasons naive sheep prefer an unofficial topic to this one.
keep it up, people need support!