The ward is a factory for the Combine
Category Archives: forums
that’s what I’ve been told just before getting banned from .com fora for good.
now let’s have a look what these forums are actually about on this week:
so what do we have here? it appears the hot ten consists totally out of the ‘Off Topic’ forums threads:
- all times #1 is about pimping your blog. whadda ya think forums are for then?
- #2, #3, #8 and #9 apparently are forum games. definitely yet another purpose;
- #4 is a technical thread. people like to test their avatars;
- #5 — that’s where you can get away with bitching about people you’re supposed to ‘support’;
- #6 — you ought to ask yourself what this thread is about. I got no time for such a research;
- #7 is where hit whores brag about their achievements;
- and, finally, #10 is yet another ‘pimp my blog’ thread. for some reasons naive sheep prefer an unofficial topic to this one.
keep it up, people need support!
so, did Mark ever make Matt T. aware of the fact that Fauna got released five months ago (December 14th, 2007), or this ‘news’ still needs to be passed him on (April 30th, 2008)?
perhaps, it’d be easier just say, "Don’t pester us with Fauna, it won’t going to be upgraded anyway", rather than making up dubious excuses?
I don’t get that and buy those. because the final version of Fauna is fully customizable to look exactly as current widgetless Beta 1, which was deployed on .com in 2006 without asking Joen Asmussen (the theme author) ‘whether he wanted Fauna beta 1 to be included on WordPress.com‘ at all.