The ward is a factory for the Combine
Category Archives: Knitting
it appears, some captain Nemo can change a ticket milestone in the .org trac (yeah, no Sandbox for you) without leaving any tracks.
congrats on 2.6 release! wander how many more tickets have had their milestone mass shifted this nemo way?
and, yes, I like knitting (it’s almost as good as wanking). for quite a time, didn’t you know?
that’s what I’ve been told just before getting banned from .com fora for good.
now let’s have a look what these forums are actually about on this week:
so what do we have here? it appears the hot ten consists totally out of the ‘Off Topic’ forums threads:
- all times #1 is about pimping your blog. whadda ya think forums are for then?
- #2, #3, #8 and #9 apparently are forum games. definitely yet another purpose;
- #4 is a technical thread. people like to test their avatars;
- #5 — that’s where you can get away with bitching about people you’re supposed to ‘support’;
- #6 — you ought to ask yourself what this thread is about. I got no time for such a research;
- #7 is where hit whores brag about their achievements;
- and, finally, #10 is yet another ‘pimp my blog’ thread. for some reasons naive sheep prefer an unofficial topic to this one.
keep it up, people need support!
so, yeah b2\cafelog, almost forgotten but nevertheless very important GPLed PHP3 hack, got its page removed from PediWikia. WP Happy wikipidors considered b2\cafelog as “Not notable” enough just because it “cannot stand on its own” despite it’s still being used (because it used to be the default blogware of online control panels provided by the hosts).
funny enough, but since 25 August 2007 b2\cafelog page gets redirected to the article on another PHP3 hack also famously known as WordPress™, which is due to b2 of its mere existence (as you surely know WP is a forked version of b2, that fork was possible primarily because b2 had been released under GPL). even more funny that although WP article mentions b2 as its precursor, but there’s not a single link to its site.
any bets when the article on b2evolution (yet another fairly popular b2\cafelog fork) is going to be merged with WP?